- IT and Cybersecurity Technical and Professional Services
- Phase II provides Network Engineers, System Engineers, Information Security Engineers, Testing Engineers, System Administrators, Software Engineers, Cloud Program Management, Cloud Architects, and Cloud Configuration Management Services.
- Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services (HACS) including Risk Management Framework
- Phase II provides High Value Asset Assessment & Authorization (A&A), Penetration Testing, Cyber Incident Response, Cyber Intrusion Analysis, Cyber Hunt Operations, Cyber Risk Assessment and Analysis, and Cybersecurity Joint Operations Planners, Risk Management Framework (RMF), Policy Management and Development, and Compliance Services.
- Training and Education
- Phase II provides cleared, experienced, and certified instructors for tactical communications systems including the US Army’s legacy systems and the new Integrated Tactical Network (ITN).
- Phase II provides cleared, experienced, and certified instructors for DoD Information Assurance Workforce (8570) compliance including A+, Network+, Security+, CCNA, and more. For more offerings, Phase II has SDVOSB partners to consider.
- Program Management
- Phase II provides Strategic Planners, Program and Project Analysts, Program and Project Managers, Project Schedulers, and Business Analysts.
- Science, Engineering, and Technical Assistance
- Phase II provides experts in Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBES), Requirements Development (JCIDS), Business Process Improvement, Leadership Development, Acquisition Support, and Administrative Services.
**How to Purchase – GSA MAS IT70, Contract #: 47QTCA19D003W
- SIN 132-8
- SIN 132-51
- SIN 132-45 (Highly Adaptive Cyber Services (HACS))
- SIN 518210C Cloud Services